Meditative Techniques:
1) Sacred Breathing, for me this is a standard yogic or tantric breathing regimen I use in conjunction with different mudra (hand positions) to re-circulate energy while centering or grounding. Using the different Mudras I can channel energy skyward down into the earth as a lightning rod, or I can cause the energy to circle up my main chakras and down my secondary chakras
2) I had no success with the tower of light, it involved to much imagination and not enough focus with feeling the energy through meditation. After about 10 minutes of visualization in this manner I gave up.
3) Creative Visualization: For someone who practices Shamballah Buddhist Meditation having a mental image is thinking. That being said I can sit and create a place or thing without bringing the mental chatter of "what should I add next" into play. I find Christopher Penczak's method of using a screen to do a mental countdown to a deeper level of meditation quite useful.
1) Sacred Breathing, for me this is a standard yogic or tantric breathing regimen I use in conjunction with different mudra (hand positions) to re-circulate energy while centering or grounding. Using the different Mudras I can channel energy skyward down into the earth as a lightning rod, or I can cause the energy to circle up my main chakras and down my secondary chakras
2) I had no success with the tower of light, it involved to much imagination and not enough focus with feeling the energy through meditation. After about 10 minutes of visualization in this manner I gave up.
3) Creative Visualization: For someone who practices Shamballah Buddhist Meditation having a mental image is thinking. That being said I can sit and create a place or thing without bringing the mental chatter of "what should I add next" into play. I find Christopher Penczak's method of using a screen to do a mental countdown to a deeper level of meditation quite useful.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home