Notes on energy work and meditations on fire.
Honestly, there is nothing quite like a good fever to send you into the most intense visions ever. That was my situation this weekend. I left CMS on friday feeling tired and a bit off. By Saturday morning - oy -I'm sick. Now I had promised a friend that we would do a short hike at Mt St Hilaire to get her ready for her trek down the grand canyon. I should have said no, I'm too sick, but I sucked it up and went out there.
Once there I knew I had to ground and once plugged in I would need to make some major withdrawals if I was going to make it through the day. I reached out and connected and the energy flowed through me as it usually does until I was grounded. I noticed that my gait and step had changed. Instead of my usual indian walk the I normally do, I was heel pounding the trail and each step was solid. In order to top up my energy, I tried to envision the lava but that didn't work all that well. Instead I had an intuitive flash to feel like a balled up sponge just released into the water. As the sponge expands it absorbs the water all around it. I ended up doing the same thing I relaxed into the energy around me surrundering myself to it and I sucked it up through my navel, like a sponge sucks water. The end result, I had loads of energy to complete the hike, and we ended up shredding the entire ridge line and were back at the car in less than 4h.
Once I arrived home, all the energy that I had needed for the hike, left me like a cheerleader after a quarterback. I was drained and now I was becoming feverish again. This time I surrendered to the sick and settled in for a good rest. During times when I run a fever ( which is fairly frequently) I do get some of my best visions if I am able to keep my focus and I don't slip into unconsciousness. Since the meditation on Friday was on Fire I made a focussed meditation to visit the City of Finias in the plane of Fire. In order to survive the heat and flames one must allow their astral body to be burned into nothing allowing only the spirit form to exist. It is the guardian's test. If one cannot risk losing everything to the flames then you will burn eternally. Many come and decline the test and are not permitted further. In spirit form the energy of fire can be truly experienced as the more energetic form we can only conceptualize. Emotions may run high if not kept in check as a feeling of passion passes through you. Here in this world the Smith rules, and I stay to learn of his secrets. The heat applied to melt metal most be harnessed and controlled as the molten alloy is forged into a blade. The song of the fire must be harnessed into every blade such that it sings its fire song with each strike. With out the fire song a sword is just a metal stick made from the element of earth, but with the Fire song a blade can truly cut through just about anything. Once I came to understand this the vision started to fade leaving me soaking in my bed, and allowing me to roll over to truly sleep.
Honestly, there is nothing quite like a good fever to send you into the most intense visions ever. That was my situation this weekend. I left CMS on friday feeling tired and a bit off. By Saturday morning - oy -I'm sick. Now I had promised a friend that we would do a short hike at Mt St Hilaire to get her ready for her trek down the grand canyon. I should have said no, I'm too sick, but I sucked it up and went out there.
Once there I knew I had to ground and once plugged in I would need to make some major withdrawals if I was going to make it through the day. I reached out and connected and the energy flowed through me as it usually does until I was grounded. I noticed that my gait and step had changed. Instead of my usual indian walk the I normally do, I was heel pounding the trail and each step was solid. In order to top up my energy, I tried to envision the lava but that didn't work all that well. Instead I had an intuitive flash to feel like a balled up sponge just released into the water. As the sponge expands it absorbs the water all around it. I ended up doing the same thing I relaxed into the energy around me surrundering myself to it and I sucked it up through my navel, like a sponge sucks water. The end result, I had loads of energy to complete the hike, and we ended up shredding the entire ridge line and were back at the car in less than 4h.
Once I arrived home, all the energy that I had needed for the hike, left me like a cheerleader after a quarterback. I was drained and now I was becoming feverish again. This time I surrendered to the sick and settled in for a good rest. During times when I run a fever ( which is fairly frequently) I do get some of my best visions if I am able to keep my focus and I don't slip into unconsciousness. Since the meditation on Friday was on Fire I made a focussed meditation to visit the City of Finias in the plane of Fire. In order to survive the heat and flames one must allow their astral body to be burned into nothing allowing only the spirit form to exist. It is the guardian's test. If one cannot risk losing everything to the flames then you will burn eternally. Many come and decline the test and are not permitted further. In spirit form the energy of fire can be truly experienced as the more energetic form we can only conceptualize. Emotions may run high if not kept in check as a feeling of passion passes through you. Here in this world the Smith rules, and I stay to learn of his secrets. The heat applied to melt metal most be harnessed and controlled as the molten alloy is forged into a blade. The song of the fire must be harnessed into every blade such that it sings its fire song with each strike. With out the fire song a sword is just a metal stick made from the element of earth, but with the Fire song a blade can truly cut through just about anything. Once I came to understand this the vision started to fade leaving me soaking in my bed, and allowing me to roll over to truly sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home