Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meditation on Air:

I took the time a couple weeks ago to meditate on air. This is an element which I find fascinating and painful to deal with. When meditating on the element of air it is too easy to indulge in all its many aspects, and as a result I find it far too easy to be swept away losing myself forever to the universal datastream. As I sit down to meidtate and enter the realm of non-thinking I open myself up to the rising of the eastern sun. That moment when the heat of sol warms the plant and starts the wind. I spread my consciousness wide like a sail and soar under the pleasant breezes. I allow myself to be launched ever higher towards the tops of the skies. The clouds are far below me as I enter continental streams of air gusting and screaming as they tussle with each other letting metalic screeches of sound go as they collide in the ether. Onward I soar until I reach the maelstrom, the winds lash at my perceived body they stretch it and shred it until nothing remains. My perceptions will not be tolerated here. I must be able to move forward through the maelstrom as pure consciousness, if not my ladened mind will fall back to earth. My body tries to fight the feeling of disconnect, trying to pull me back but I know from previous experience that I can ignore the discomfort for a while. My separated consciousness sails free, unshackled into the place beyond the winds and into the eternal land of the rising sun. Here I appear and am immediately plugged into the datastream. My consciousness grows knowledge is streaming in large data bundles directly into my mind. It hurts. The devic forces do not care that it is painful, it is just necessary. Time is meaningless as all time exists here and is disseminated. This is the lands of the fates where all probabilities exist until the physical form acts and all the possibilities collapse into just a few, only to blossom into an infinite number of possibilities again. I can watch the weaves of the spinners intricately spin a tapestry so rich and complex that it would drive the corporeal form insane. I know instinctively that if I let my consciousness indulge in that tapestry I will never return. Instead I glean what information my guides and associated air devas choose to show me, until I can take no more. I look for my feet and fall back into my body. As I awake from the trance, my body aches and my head pounds. I now have to sift through the images that were given to me from the land of prajna, but right now I just need some heavy pain meds.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home